Shiridi Sai Baba Live Darshan

PRIYANKA , Bill Gates, and 6 others have Tweets for you

     
ksk.chanti,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
 
     

Deepika Padukone @deepikapadukone

14 Nov

The Times of India

Critics Rating: 5 stars, click to give your rating/review, Boy and girl from warring factions love one another. Do they live happily ever after?..., Ram-Leela movie review, trailers, cast and story…

PRIYANKA @priyankachopra

Thanks @JustJared -love how the shoot turned out! Check it out & tell me what you guys think- tinyurl.com/lug2mjm pic.twitter.com/3qOw3HxQTA

14 Nov

Priyanka Chopra: Just Jared Spotlight of the Week (Exclusive!)

Priyanka Chopra: Just Jared Spotlight of the Week (Exclusive!) Priyanka Chopra takes in the sights from the balcony of the Pet Head house in Los Angeles in this exclusive photo from the latest edition…

Cult of Mac @cultofmac

How To Create The Next Jonathan Ive fastcodesign.com/3021681/innova…

14 Nov

How To Create The Next Jonathan Ive

A new book on Apple's enigmatic design genius argues that Apple owes its success primarily to being a dream enabler for designers.

Bill Gates @BillGates

I guest-edited the latest issue of @WIRED. What does a guest editor do, exactly? I explain on my blog: b-gat.es/17UkSQF

14 Nov

How I Became the Editor of WIRED (for One Issue)

As someone who is usually reading magazines (or occasionally appearing in them), I hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about what goes into producing a regular periodical. I got a crash course in Publishing 101 over the…

Team Priyanka Chopra @TeamPriyanka

Our super achiever @priyankachopra takes over the @NYDailyNews today... Check it out! pic.twitter.com/4Lz5B1Dw4H

14 Nov

1

Retweet

Subhashree @AdoringRANBIR

@priyankachopra Just to let you know how much u mean to me in my life Here is my "I LOVE YOU"s in 20 languages pic.twitter.com/PlgddPJ9X8

14 Nov

1

Retweet

Boxofficedetail @boxofficedetail

#RamLeela Movie review. Outstanding direction and screenplay with super brilliant performances and sensational music.Its a must watch. 4.5/5

14 Nov

1

Retweet

Will Smith @OnlyWillSmith

Music always puts me in a better mood.

14 Nov

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment